Monday, May 5, 2014

One Day Spider-Man

It's a family tradition that we watch a movie together for a birthday of someone in the family. Last weekend was my mom's thus we all decided to hit the cinema.

but this time, I got a nice ring in my head. I thought to make it a bit special for my mom! I rushed to my friend's house to lend his costume, and voila ! I went to the cinema to watch The Amazing Spider-man 2, as Spider-Man ! 





We went to GSC Alamanda for the movie. I took pictures with my family, and every other person at the cinema at that time started to line up for pictures LOL. in the end I spent almost one hour posing with a lot children and families. The look on the kids faces when they met their favorite superhero ? PRICELESS. it was totally worth it and seeing those smiles on their faces made my day so much :D









that's what I did to make my Mom's birthday special. How about you ? Tell me what would you do to make your mom's birthday or the coming Mother's Day special :)


-Admin Yon

No comments:

Post a Comment